Pathways to Care is committed to supporting you through the COVID-19 pandemic. We are not able to meet with you in person, so that we can avoid spreading the virus as best as possible. Your safety is the most important thing to us right now.
We can still deliver all the Support Coordination activities that we have previously, either over the phone/email or you can use our ZOOM remote service if you would like to see our smiling faces.
What is Zoom?
Zoom uses video and phone technology. Pathways to Care use Zoom to deliver remote Support Coordination services.You will receive the same service and expertise as always. It is widely used across all ages and disabilities.
What equipment do I need?
To participate you will require at least one of the following:
- A device such as an iPad or tablet (Lenovo, Samsung Galaxy etc)
- A laptop with a camera and microphone (or option to plug in headphones with inbuilt microphone)
- Desktop PC with camera and microphone (or plug in camera and microphone)
- A phone with camera capability
- You will need an internet connection – this might be your home internet or data on your mobile phone.
If you don’t have any of the equipment listed, please check with your family or friends to see if you can borrow equipment for your appointments, or talk further to your Support Coordinator about other options for equipment
Starting your session?
- You will receive an email with your appointment time and a link to join the session
- To meet your Support Coordinator online, you click the link at the scheduled time
- Zoom will open up in an internet browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari etc)
- You will be prompted to join audio with your computer settings. (You can test your speakers and microphones to ensure you are connected)
- Enjoy seeing your Support Coordinators face while they work through your needs at this time
Speak to our heapful team for further information
Email us below or call 1300GOPATHWAYS (1300 467 284).